Monday, April 9, 2007

Upcoming Events at SBE

Hey girls! We hope you all had a very happy Easter! We had a blast at the All Day Crop on Friday. It was a very laid back day if you can believe that! I will be posting pictures and layouts later this week. The Easter class is tomorrow and the Wedding class is on Saturday. As always, we will have a crop on Friday night. Don't forget to call and sign up because you don't want to miss out!
P.S. You have to come by and check out the new K & Co. paper, embellishments and albums! Too cute!
P.P.S. Don't buy the adorable Amy Butler bags because Lena, Jere and I all want one! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, What adorable Easter pages....!!! Jere, did you PAINT the top of the wall where all the samples used to hang? Oh, and I almost choked when I saw killer cat staring at me from that box...I was eating dinner. Totally freaked me out! Love the sample pages...and that scrolling bar on the right...what gorgeous layouts!

Anonymous said...

OK...so now I have another name....anonymous!!!! I was really used to that Damn Yankee..... :-)