Friday, November 9, 2007

Just an update










I'm still trying to get through the boxes of new stuff, the broken foot is really slowing me down, but I will get it all out.
The calendar and album kits from Bo Bunny are out, and really cute. You can buy it as a kit or all of it a la carte. The calendar I'm working on is out on a table if you'd like a peak.
It started as a gift, but I'm thinking now I may just keep it.......pictures of my grand daughter would be really cute on it! :)
We have cases of paper holders, for those of you that requested them. And the new Disney stuff will be out of the boxes hopefully today.
The new Karen Foster themes are really neat, ping pong, computer games, pool, lots of themes we could never find before now. The military papers are really pretty, as are the sports.
Lena will be using it for Tuesday's class, and you can pick your theme.
Just a reminder, this Saturday is the recipe album class, call the store to save your spot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone, Montana (Rachel) here! I moved to Texas over the summer and I really miss everyone so much. There is no scrapbook store like yours around here and I must come soon so that I can stop by and do some shopping!!!!!! Miss everyone and I hope that your foot gets better really soon!