Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sale Continues!

As most of you know already, we do have a buyer for the store, and our plan was for her to take over ownership with no interruption to the store being open.

Negotiations with the landlord are taking longer than we both expected, so I have decided to extend the storewide sale through Thursday and Friday.
The store will be open all day Thursday, 10-6, but in observance of Halloween hours for Friday will be 10-3.
I will post more as I know more info.

Many thanks to all of you who have sent me emails and stopped by the store. I will miss all of you, and deeply appreciate all of your support for the store and your friendship through the years.
I hope to continue seeing all of you from the other side of the counter, and at crops and classes that the new owner will offer....she is full of energy and creative new ideas!

No comments: